Safest Ways to Shop with Us:
- Stop by Monday through Friday 9-4pm or Saturday 9-1pm. We are selling out in the open air on our well-lit front porch. Our floor and wall tiles are on the porch, along with some wood samples and decorative tiles (and we can bring out others) – no appointment needed!
- Make an Appointment for indoor shopping. Most of our wood, vinyl, and decorative tiles are in our showroom, but we can also bring these outside on the porch. Until our employees and family members can get a vaccine, we are requiring masks: surgical masks, tight-fitting cloth masks, or better. No neck gaiters.
- Email us and include any ‘inspiration’ photos you may have. We can help you pick out your selection and leave a sample on our porch for you to pick up.
Porch Showroom is Always Open:
- Our well-lit porch is always open, with samples to borrow as needed. If you see something that you like, feel free to take it home to check in your own lighting. Please return it ASAP though as replacements are hard to stock during this time.
- There are wood-look tiles on the right (facing the building) and 12×24 tiles in the middle and left.
- Top selling wood samples are on display all across the top of the porch. Email or text us for samples if you’re visiting the porch after hours as they are hard to remove.
- Everything on the far left is available same day curbside pickup at a warehouse about 5 minutes from The Tile Guy.
Who We Feature:
Waterproof vinyls – NOTE: all but the last 8 colors available in Texas.
- Greenworld Industries
- New! Triangulo Brazilian Oak
- Regal Hardwoods
- Realwood Floors
- Aayers Floors
Tile wholesalers: The suppliers listed below are local showrooms and we can get contractor pricing for you. Contact us and we can get samples for you to see in your home.
The Tile Guy has a large selection of hardwoods, vinyls, floor and wall tile, glass mosaics, natural stone, and more. Our service and selection can’t be beat, and our prices beat or rival any you’ll find around – even the big box stores.
We offer a wide and well-rounded variety of products and manufacturers so that you can find the best flooring for your needs. At The Tile Guy you will receive the contractor price even if you’re a homeowner. We offer the same low price to everyone.
The Tile Guy is a local and family owned company so your business means a lot to us. We opened in 1991 and have been helping Central Texans with their flooring needs ever since.
Ask a friend or co-worker about The Tile Guy. Referrals from our many satisfied customers drive our business!
We’d like the chance to help you!